Thursday, January 21, 2010

Setting up shop

Well if you visited my first post yesterday you noticed that my blog was pretty sparse. I have a done a lot more research today. You will see at the right that I have blogs and sites that I hope to glean information from. The blogs are related either to straw bale gardens or regional gardens. I also like to focus on organic and sustainable practices. I have two categories of links. Those for straw bale gardens and another for vegetables. Most of the straw bale sites say just about the same thing. There are minor differences and I will be contemplating how to integrate them all into the methods that will use.

As I have a few months to go before I can actually get to the good part of gardening, I will be spacing out my post, so don't be surprised if I don't post everyday. I am shooting for once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment