Thursday, February 25, 2010

Seedlings. . . .

Those little greenhouse packs for herb and peppers just set my little hands to twitching. . . yes there are better herbs out there, but those little packs are so cute. So I caved. I got a little herb pack and a pepper pack.

There is just something miraculous about putting the little seeds in the dirt and then watching the little plants emerge. how does that little lifeless seed come to life and grow. I know I am not the first person to ponder these things, but every time I plant a seed I feel like a child again, seeing the little plant for the first time.

All of the herbs came up: parsley, oregano, and basil. Two of the three peppers come up: hot Portugal and sweet cayenne. The Santiago did not. I will have to replants some of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment