Saturday, March 13, 2010

The fertilizers

I don't understand buying fertilizer. Just doesn't make sense to me, not with so many fertilizer produces here. I prefer to use what I have. So here are some of my fertilizer producers:



Here is Abby. She is an 8 year old percheron cross mare. She is 16.1 hh and about 1500 lbs. She produces a lot of manure.




Ike and Madison. These two are miniature horses. They don't do as well as Abby, but they do the best they can.









Cheyenne is my representative of the goat herd. She is a pygmy goat, all her herd mates are Nigerians.












And the flock that is on bug patrol., Well not in this photo obviously but will be come spring.

1 comment:

  1. you are right about organic fertilisers. I posted on the post orange about a signing selling pony poo. Having a fun farm back ground, I am not skirmish about chicken poop.

    ReplyDelete